For help troubleshooting when a controller does not always stay connected refer to this article:
Rain Bird LNK Wifi Module: Installation, Setup, and Connection
How to setup the LNK WiFi Module and the mobile app step by step instructions:
- Download the Rain Bird App.
- Check the signal strength at the controller location.
- Insert LNK WiFi Module into the Accessory Port on compatible controller models.
- Verify LNK WiFi Module is alternating blinking red and green. If it is not, press the button on the WiFi module.
- Launch the Rain Bird app and press the Add Controller button.
- Follow app prompts to set up WiFi connection to Rain Bird controller.
- Share access to the controller as needed.
- Program and test controller by turning on watering at the timer and through the Rain Bird app.