Topic(s): Error Messages
Communication Error: No response
The app tried to connect to the Rain Bird WiFi controller, but the controller did not respond in the expected time.
The controller may not have responded because of any of the following reasons:
- The Rain Bird WiFi controller does not have power.
- The Rain Bird WiFi controller does not have access to the Wireless network it was set up with. This could be caused by:
- The network is not broadcasting due to router issues.
- The WiFi router has changed or has a new name and password.
- The Internet service provider is not providing service.
- The WiFi signal is not consistently reaching the controller. This could be due to distance between the router and the controller.
First check that the controller and router have power and are working properly, and that you have internet service on the wireless network.
If the router name and password have changed click on this article:
If you suspect the WiFi signal may not be consistently reaching the controller click on this article: